babies

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 22

Masen 'The first month'

Wow how fast does time fly. I can not believe that my little baby is a month old this coming Sunday. He is growing so fast on me too. I just wish he would stay little just a bit longer, but I am also very excited to see what kind of personality he will have and to see him learn all the kewl things in life. It has been such a joy to have in my life. I knew the love you have for your children is strong, but I didn't realize it was this powerful. I really didn't think at first that my heart could have this much room for love. Between the wonderful love that I have for my husband and now the love that I carry in my heart for Masen, it is just so powerful. I wish I could show everyone just how I felt, but I know those who are mothers already know what I am talking about. It is just miraculous how happy these two make me! :D

Here are a few photos of Masen.



Yay I actually got one of his little smile. It is not the big smile he usually gives but it is close enough for me. :) He makes a lot of faces when he sleeps and this is one I managed to get.



Showing off how long he is!


Daddy fell asleep with him and it was to precious to not get a picture.



His 'Billi-Cord' (as I call it) finally fell off and he took a shower with John and I. After the shower Dad needed to dry off too so he wrapped Masen up and let him hang out in the sink. He was so content too.



Asleep on the couch.



Just hangin out on the bed.



I wanted to see if I could get a good picture to show everyone the color of his hair, because in this outfit is really showed, but it didn't work out so well. He has a straberry blonde hint to his hair.


So peaceul. I love to watch him sleep.

1 comment:

Caty said...

I cannot believe it has already been a month! That picture of John and Masen asleep is adorable. Thank you for the pictures, Cas!