babies

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22

Lake Table Rock

Saturaday the 19th Masen and I went to the lake with Mogan, Nelson, the boys, and a family in our ward, the Brakes'. John unfortunatly had to miss out. I felt bad and really wished he was there, especially since it was Masen's first time going to the lake. Instead of being able to come out with us he went out to his parents house and worked for them for the day. If I would have know we were going only 1 hr. 1/2 half earlier he would have been able to come. John was a little upset when he first found out but was okay with it because he needed the work and he didn't want me to be stuck at home bored all day. Thank you John for being so understanding. I love you!

Anyway back to the lake... Like I said it was Masen's first time going to the lake. I was a little worried that he was going to fuss and hate the water and I wouldn't be able to play in the water with everyone, but he totally surprised me and he enjoyed the water. I put him in this little floaty toy for babies that Morgan had and he just laid there and slept for like an hour in the water. It did take him a few minutes to get use to the water though.

Once we came home we found out that Morgan, Nelson, and I were all sunburnt and the 3 boys were not even close. Morgan was the only one who didn't put sunscreen on though. Nelson's sun burn is the best though... he is SPOTTED. I wish I had a picture to show you!


It wont let me post my slide show on this one so I am going to try it on a seperate post.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Sounds like so much fun! Masen is adorable. Thanks for telling me about my link to youtube. I've never done it before but I think I have fixed the problem!