babies

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 29

Okay Picture Time FINALLY!

Oh so by the way we had our four month check up on Thursday the 27th and Masen (my little Punkin) is now a whopping 14lbs, 15oz - so close to 15lbs OMGOSH- and he is 25 1/4" long. My Baby is growing up SO... Fast on me. I can hardly believe it. It is almost impossible for me to remember him when he was brand new. It is so sad to me that I can hardly remember only four months ago.


Masen Loves to talk now. He really enjoys talking to himself more than to anyone else, and when he talks he talks LOUD! He has such a sweet personality. He giggles and plays and just completely enjoys your CONSTANT attention. He wont roll over yet, but he will STAND up now. :) Most days he prefers his Daddy vs. Mommy which makes me sad, but I still LOVE him to PIECES! He is also very smart and Knows when it is time for us to go and pick up Daddy from work. He cries and cries till we get there and then if Daddy doesn't say "HI" to him once he is in the car he gets REALLY mad! It is so funny. Masen also has found a great fondness for the Cd "HYMNS" by: Voice Male, an all male a Capella group. Whenever he is to grumpy in the car we just switch the radio to that Cd and he quiets right up and falls asleep. :D PROUD MOMENTS!


I can't remember if I told you already or not but John is no longer working for Nelson, my brother-in-law. He is now working for Miracle Men, which is a landscaping business. He is seeming to like it a lot. Especially since he can be home at night to see his little boy grow up. It doesn't pay as much as working for Nelson, but it is defiantly better than nothing at all! I am still in my job working for Wesley Sanders. He is a Great boss! I have also received a raise and more hours. :) John should hopefully receive a raise by the end of the month too!


Now for the best new yet!!! WE ARE GETTING OUR OWN PLACE! :D Yay for us. It has been a long time coming and we are so excited to be getting into this place. It is a nice townhouse in a good part of Springfield, MO. It is a two storey townhouse with an unfinished basement. It has a nice little fenced yard in the back with two designated parking spots. All we have to pay is electric and it also comes with a fire place. I will post some pictures once we get all moved in and etc. It is around 1100 SQ Ft. for $505 a month. We think and feel that it is a pretty good steal. Most other townhouse go for around $450 to $495 without and unfinished basement.


Okay these are not in any Particular order they are just on here. Since I am having issues with my camera so of the pictures are a little dark and some are blurry. Sorry to all! I hope you enjoy these.




For some odd reason this is Masen's typical position when he is laying on his back. He just has to have his arm up around the back of his head or playing with his ear. I LOVE IT!


Here is one of his SMILE's that I have been promising to get everyone for FOREVER.


TOO PRECIOUS FOR WORDS!


Getting ready to tell Mommy one of his stories.


ANOTHER WONDERFUL SMILE!!! :D


He LOVES to blow BUbbLEs!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am so excited for you to be able to get your own place! It sound lovely. I hope everything works out with it and the jobs! Congrats on the raise!